[SIN] KILLER: Entrevista : I, THE BREATHER | Morgan Wright fala sobre novo álbum, fé...

sábado, junho 02, 2012

Entrevista : I, THE BREATHER | Morgan Wright fala sobre novo álbum, fé...


I THE BREATHER
Interview with drummer Morgan Wright
By Jen Canipe - 
http://www.hailsandhorns.com


Formado em  Maryland,   I, THE BREATHER estourou na cena metalcore com entusiasmo e uma voracidade que tomou a cena de assalto. Canalizando suas dificuldades pessoais, triunfos, e as crenças cristãs em sua música, álbum de estréia do ITB, These Are My Sins, estreou em # 39 na Billboard como Artista Revelação. O baterista Morgan Wright, o vocalista Shawn Spann, os guitarristas Chase Kozlowski e Justin Huffman, e o baixista Armand Jasari ganharam a  atenção dos fãs de metalcore, seguidores cristãos, assim como da imprensa.  Seguindo os passos do lançamento de seu segundo álbum Truth and Purpose,  a intenção do ITB não mudou um único bit. Infundindo sua música hardcore implacável com a sua devota fé  cristã e introspecção pessoal, ITB está se conectando com seus fãs em um nível que não é nada menos do que extraordinário.




Tell us how I, The Breather was formed.

Myself and our guitarist, Justin, formed I The Breather in my basement back in 2009. We started off just jamming and having fun. We always had a good chemistry and musically, we were producing some sick stuff together! We then decided to turn a small project/idea into an actual band. We found Shawn Spann through mutual friends…on myspace. (laughs) Then Shawn brought on Armand to play bass, and Chase was the last piece to finish the puzzle.


Tell us about your new album, Truth and Purpose. How does it differ from your debut album?

Truth & Purpose differs so much from our first record. Recording These Are My Sins, we went into the project wanting to make a heavy and in-your-face record. It’s a relentless record…its heaviness doesn’t stop. With that being said, on Truth & Purpose, we let the songs breathe and structured the songs so that certain parts stick out to the listener and nothing really gets lost. We focused on structure and really pushing to make these songs not so one-dimensional like we did on the last album.

Tell us about the band’s single, “Forgiven” from These Are My Sins. You also made a video for “Forgiven.” Tell us about that.

“Forgiven” is a great song. I still love and enjoy playing that song live. It means a lot to me. I wrote that song, lyrically, back when I was going through some tough times where people’s negative attitudes were affecting what I thought of them. How they would treat me was not acceptable in my eyes, but I was willing and did forgive them. The music video is pretty awesome, as well! I was super proud of the work everyone put into that video. It did a lot for this band!

Full interview Click here.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please 'Like' all the time... If necessary, use words...

News

Page

Instagram

Postagens populares

Pesquisar este blog