[SIN] KILLER: The Insult Circus (M. Solomon)

quarta-feira, junho 15, 2011

The Insult Circus (M. Solomon)

From the very moment I heard your deceit and subtle lies, from the moment you shocked me, silent I burned to question, why? Why? Why do you insist, you persist in blasphemy of my Lord and God? Take you opinions and empty accusations home and rot. Your world is so perverted, nausea grips my stomach! I think I'm gonna vomit. And to think I once took part in the narrowmindedness of a hardened heart. Why?

Why the insults to my Lord? There is no point without support. Blaming God for the faults of me, you don't even understand. Some feeble point or shock effect. Who do you benefit? You profit off another's pain and bite the hand that seeks to aid. Lies. Motive: ego . . . Knowledge, who knows? Solution: zero. . . you goal, oh so vague.

And the band Millions of Dead whoever, you are mumbling and grumbling about today, your music's fast and your outspoken but you have little or nothing to say.

And the boys from south of heaven, who knock TV preachers with every other word, you come off so concerned and charge $20+ for a t-shirt. Hypocrisy your breathe holds. Deception reeks thick and bold. You don't care about anyone but yourself. You couldn't care less if I rot in hell. Me or anyone else . Why?

And the band named after the cow disease, so proud if you're without sin then go ahead - cast your two cents in.

And half of the bands in the Berkeley Mag on the bandwagon of the insult circus. Of all the wrongs you slag the rights and lose us to your purpose. If you're so wise then solve my problems instead. You ask more and more needless questions and my troubles double. Give us something we can use. You serve only to confuse, Why?

by http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/crucified.htm

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Please 'Like' all the time... If necessary, use words...

News

Page

Instagram

Postagens populares

Pesquisar este blog